Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hello people!
Photos from yesterday's cg meeting!
We're flimming a video for a competition, "Cg madness."
All we have to do is to show how wild our cg is :)

Wendy looks so funny.

Lengna is the small child!

Panda :D

Wanted to upload the video here,
but its very troublesome. Perhaps some other time :)

Jency trying to be umm?

Taxi fare from Kaien's house to JE's super ex.
Spent my whole week's allowance, omgosh \:

Alrighty, today. Really, I got sick. Stupid running nose & flu.
Mrs Yip changed the assembly location to the hall.
Bestie & I stood infront of the microphone.
Omgosh. I took out my speech, & went to the microphone.

I started my speech without greeting Mrs Teo nor address the school. It wasnt my fault! Mrs Loh didnt tell me that I need to do that. I got flu, so I sniffled. The sniffle echoed into the whole hall. So I laughed, & whilst laughing, I turned to my back & took a breather. I thought my voice sounded very weird, all because of the effects of the flu. I covered my face with the speech, without me knowing it. Suddenly, the speech seems like a million words. I admit la, I kinda rushed through it. Finally it ended. Everything ended :)

After that, alot of teachers came & look for me like;
Mrs Anba, Miss Tian, Mrs Annie Lim, Mr Kerk & Mrs Yeo.
Talked to me about my speech. Said about my flaws & such.
But only Miss Tian understands me better :D

Mrs Anba: Oic, so you're Joyce?
ME: Yes. How you know?
Mrs Anba: Ha ha, you're from 4/6 too right?
ME: *Stunned*

Alot of people commented on my speech too.
Like Ade's partner, who said Im monotonous.
Dinah's friends, Edwin, Seri, bestie, Shakila, Liyana, & alot.
Some people even thought that I got touched by the speech & cried!
All because of my stupid sniffles :(

After school, Mr Methias pulled me to a corner & talked to me.
Im super freaked out, thought that I've done something wrong.
He just talked to me about my speech, thats all :)

Went to Zhaolin's house after remedials :D

Mahjong! Super long since I've last played :\

We ordered KFC too! :D

Zhaolin's maid is called Grace! Ha ha, my sister's name.
& we played Hide & Seek too! :D

Top floor view :)

Random.

Us & our reflections.

Feverish & fluish. I dont wanna go to school tomorrow.
I think I'll look horrible tomorrow. Really.
I'll be restless, I can predict :D
Goodbye world!

No comments: